As crazy as this dish sounds, it is frickin’ unreal – like SO good! So, I urge you to try it as soon as possible! And the great news is that this dressing can be used to top a load of steamed or roasted veg as well. I did an earlier post on turmeric called Turmeric is the New Kale! So, check that one out to read about all the amazing benefits of turmeric. However, I wanted to post just a quick blip on some of the benefits of turmeric anyhoo….. So check this list out below.
Turmeric is SHAMAZING because…..
- It is a natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent, useful in disinfecting cuts and burns.
- Reduces the risk of childhood leukemia.
- It’s a natural liver detoxifier.
- Turmeric may prevent and slow the progression of Alzheimer’s disease by removing amyloyd plaque buildup in the brain.
- It may prevent metastases…
View original post 340 more words